6th Grade Classes
1. I can identify the four types of sentences: declarative, imperative, interrogative and exclamatory.
2. I can create a digital selfie comic strip with the four types of sentences.
3. I can add punctuation to sentences and determine the sentence type.
We are going to use Pixton to make a comic strip. You are going to make a story.
1. Pick one of the **backgrounds**. 2. Add one or more **characters**. 3. Add one or more **props** 4. Add a **speech bubble** to show your characters talking or explaining what’s happening in the scene.
5. Submit and Save when done.